Three Kids

Three Kids

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Summer!!

I know I say this all of the time ... but summer is going way.too.fast. and it makes me so sad. I'm not going to lie - my days with my kids are far from perfect (in fact the last few weeks have been a bit tough) yet I still love that I get to spend my summers with my kids.

Ready for church, but playing with Gizmo first!


Buffalo Wild Wings -- one of our favorite places to eat!

Jordyn and I ran some errands one evening. Happy Holidays ... in July? She couldn't wait for Grandpa Buzz to know that Hobby Lobby was ready for Christmas!

And boy did her eyes light up when she found this! (Yes, I did buy it for her! How could I not?!)

Swimming! Jordyn's friend, Jada, went along with us ...


Playing Life -- he couldn't wait to get married so that Reagan could be in his car!

We've lived in our new house for 14 months. We decided it was time to start decorating. Ha! My scrabble wall isn't quite done yet, but I sure do love these letters! Just need to add a few things around it.

The kids love to go to Great Life with me. I love that they have daycare/Kid Zone for the kids so I can work out!

Miracle Treat Day! Who doesn't love a blizzard for breakfast?! (actually, we would normally go in the afternoon, but I was going to be gone, so breakfast it was)

More swimming!

Grandpa's corn on the cob!! Yum!!

We love our neighbors! We spend many evenings with them. The girls sure love playing with Abby!


No comments: