Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

MN Lake - Part 2

BJ and Justin got up early to go bass fishing.

Jayla and I were the only ones awake, so we played a game of Garbage ...

Jax eventually joined in with us ...

Time to hit the beach/water!



















He's back!!! It seems like this snapper has always been in the same spot! Two years ago it got my dad's foot, and my brother-in-law, Josh, caught it by hand!

Josh has some competition now ... Justin caught it by hand!







Jax caught the snapper with his pole!! Eventually the hook ripped out (eek!) ...

Cutest little fisherman!
(I'm still laughing about his tackle box ... he refuses to believe that's what it's called. It's called a fishing box because tackling is what you do in football ... and Jayla thought it was a taco box. Ha!)

Sand castle building!

Silly boys!


Notice the sun setting, and they are still in the water??!!

Jordyn caught a bass ... she made Logan hold it for her.

S'mores before the mosquitoes attacked!




Those 5 kids were on the beach/in the water/on the dock for 12 hours on Saturday. They had so much fun, and I loved watching my kids get to share in a piece of my childhood. I'm so glad we made a last minute decision to go to the lake.

We took off Sunday morning so that Justin could get home to do some work. I think it's safe to say the kids were tired? This was 10 minutes into our drive!


No comments: