Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

MN Lake 2017 - Friday

Growing up, we spent a week nearly every summer on a lake near New London, MN. They are some of my very favorite childhood memories, and since I was little I always said I would live on a lake, because I loved that lake so much.

The resort was sold (in "chunks") over the last few years. We went two years ago, and that was the last time, because the final part of the resort was sold and was no longer being rented. However, my brother did some talking with the new owner, and he said my brother could rent one of the cabins for 10 days! Justin and I made a very last minute decision two weekends ago to join them for the weekend.

Heading out! Jayla was in there ... barely!
 (You would think that a weekend wouldn't require so much stuff ... but we had to bring 5 bath towels, 5 beach towels, 5 pillows, bedding, an air mattress, 3 life jackets, food, clothes ... and our vehicle was PACKED!)


There was a deer right by the entrance of the resort ...

Beautiful!

The kids couldn't wait to play ... well, until the mosquitoes came out.

Slumber party!

No comments: