Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, July 28, 2017

Garth Brooks!

If you know me well, you know my love for Garth Brooks! He has been my favorite singer since I was little. (well, besides Bon Jovi) I saw Garth in SF in 1997. He performed 7 concerts in 6 days. I was at the second concert. Fast forward to 2015. When I heard he was going to be in Minneapolis, I knew I HAD to go! Justin and Megan tagged team the computers that morning and were able to get us tickets. We saw him in November of 2015. Amazing concert!

And now ... it's been 20 years since he was in Sioux Falls. And guess who is coming back?! Originally there was one concert planned, which we knew would change. But who knew he would sell out 9!! concerts???!

I was a nervous wreck the day tickets went on sale (because at that point, it was just one concert and I wanted tickets so badly). I had 3 accounts going at home and Megan was at her house on another account.

Check out my adorable helpers!


I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard my scream when I got tickets!! We are going to the first of the nine concerts!
Now ... If only my mom and I can find my Garth Brooks shirt from the concert 20 years ago!

No comments: