Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Mom & The Kids!

Justin was in Washington DC a couple of weeks ago for work. The kids and I definitely stayed busy while he was gone!

We went shopping ...





Went to Juice Stop ...

Visited the ducks at our pond (and attempted to feed them) ...

Jax picked out this outfit when we were shopping ... and I loved how he dressed himself by tucking in the shirt for school. :)

On our way to school ...

Grocery shopping ... lots of helpers! (and lots of reminders to not run into anyone's heels with the shopping cart)

We found a new "pet" that the kids BEGGED me to keep ...

We had a bunny hiding behind our welcome sign on the front step. We named him Gadget. He was so cute and stayed for hours ... but left sometime between 3 AM and 6 AM. (No, I don't sleep well at night, so I did happen to check on him at about 3:00.)




Ice cream treats on the deck!

We had fun, but we are always excited to have Dad back home!

No comments: