Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Celebrating Oma!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my grandma passed away while we were in Texas. We are going to miss Oma so much. 

We moved my grandma to the nursing home about year ago. This was the night that we moved her, and I just love this picture!!


The girls went along that night to help my mom and I.

We visited Oma many times while she was there. I LOVE this picture from last Easter ...


Another visit back in September ...

November ... 

There were so many people that came to visitation. It was nice to see so many people that I probably hadn't seen since my grandpa passed away in 2010. We weren't sure if Justin was going to make it for much of the visitation, but he was able to get there just as it started.













These are all of the great grandkids (minus one who wasn't able to come ... and also Baby Engel due in June) ...




My grandma wrote out her funeral plans over 15 years ago. All of the grandsons were to be pall bearers, just as they were for my grandpa.



The great grand kids all got to release balloons ...








It was a great celebration of Oma!

No comments: