Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, February 24, 2017

Home from vacation!

The last 3 weeks have been a whirlwind at our house! I can't wait to get all of my pictures uploaded. We ended January with Jordyn having strep throat -- that was a new one for us! Our kids have never had it. Thankfully, she was the only one to get it. And considering that amount of sickness that is going around the schools, one case of strep throat seemed like nothing compared to all of the Influenza A, Influenza B, stomach flu ...

I blinked and February is almost over. Justin has been in Rapid City and Bismark for work trips, I had three nights of conferences (thankful that Jade and Megan helped out with the kids while Justin was gone), GEMS and Bible Study ... and we just got home from 6 great days in Cancun! (So thankful for our parents being willing to watch our kids!) Justin is home for a few days, and then heads to Minneapolis for meetings.

Until I have my pictures ready, here's one of the beautiful sunrises from our vacation. :)


No comments: