Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tree farm!

We had a nice Thanksgiving ... I guess I didn't take any pictures though! The weekend before we celebrated with Justin's family. We had supper with everyone on Saturday night, and then we went to church and had lunch with his mom's side on Sunday. On Thursday we went to my aunt and uncle's house.

On Saturday morning, we met my family at the tree farm. The weather was perfect! (It was just super muddy!) The kids always love the tree farm! 

We were just missing Logan though (he went hunting).

Love this sweet girl!!


And this one too!






Jax was.full.of.mud. He thought it was his job to get on the ground with Grandpa!

Found the perfect tree for Grandpa and Grandma's house!







After the tree farm, Kandi, Eric and the kids came over for a little while! I think Tessa likes her Uncle Justin!

We had such a fun morning. Then it was off to the farm to help decorate the tree!

No comments: