Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sinus Surgery

Jax had sinus surgery last Thursday.
I had to bribe him to put the scrubs on, and he was just sure that after I took one picture, he could take them off. 





Off he goes! Buddy, Castle and his two favorite blankets (notice he picked his Raiders blanket, not his Vikings blanket) went with him ...

Recovery was tough. It broke my heart to see him so uncomfortable. 



However, after about an hour and a half of recovery and naps, he was ready to go home!

By 1:30 that day, he was back to his normal self ... and was begging to run and play! Kids are amazing how fast they can recover! He never napped (other than at the hospital), and he didn't have any pain once we were home. His nose was pretty bloody all day though, and we decided to keep him home on Friday because of the bloody nose. Justin stayed home with him on Friday ... and I was lucky enough to have them bring me lunch on Friday. Jax was so excited to come to my classroom!


We are so thankful for a successful surgery and recovery!

No comments: