Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, November 21, 2016

Desks!!

Since we moved, I have been searching for white desks for the girls. I thought this would be easy. I was very wrong. I feel like I went to every store in town that might have desks ... searched every website, and of course the ones I really liked were over $1000 each! I finally found some and ordered them ... and they went right back to the store. They were supposed to be antique white ... they were brown.  Finally last week, I re-ordered, and they arrived quickly.

This look says it all.

Tons of pieces and instructions that were garbage...and not just one desk to put together, but two. :)

Two hours later, one desk was done. :) One down, one to go! 

Now I can FINALLY start to hang decorations in Jordyn and Jayla's rooms!!!

No comments: