Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer Fun!

I sure wish summer would slow down!

Our kids are loving their bikes right now! Jax fell off of his the other night and before Justin or myself could get to him, was yelling "I'm okay!!!" He was laughing quite hard (which is why I could take this picture)!



Jayla's very best friend, Makenna, moved last weekend. We had a sleepover at our house two days before she moved. We are sure going to miss Makenna and her family! Sweet Jayla has had lots of tears.


This kid ... and his energy ... oofta! :)

He really wants this floatie!

Jayla LOVES to do her hair everyday! Such a cutie!

Jordyn went to another birthday party last week (in the last month, the girls have gone to 5 parties -- I'm all partied out) ...

When I got there to pick her up, she couldn't wait to show me what she learned to do!




We are loving all of this summer fun!

No comments: