Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, May 6, 2016

Time is flying!

Justin just got home from a trip to Baltimore/DC/Pennsylvania (and a couple of other places). Sounds like they had a good trip and were able to do a little site seeing too! :)



My parents offered to help out with the kids on Saturday night, so I met my mom part way on Saturday afternoon, and then I went there on Sunday morning to help my mom with some things and pick the kids up. The kids and I headed home on Sunday afternoon.

My mom and the kids made May baskets, and we delivered one to Oma on Sunday. :)

We played with Logan and Ryleigh for a little while. These two had fun doing puzzles!

We met Justin's parents for supper at Chevy's on Sunday night!

While we were there, Justin sent me a view of his hotel room ...

I sent him our view from Chevy's. :)

Silly smiles!


The month of April ended just as crazy as it started. Now I need some encouragement on getting the rest of the house packed up. I haven't packed a single box since the weekend before our house went on the market. These next two weeks are going to be busy!

No comments: