Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, March 11, 2016

Tessa Mae!

Kandi and Eric had their baby last week!

Sweet Tessa Mae was born on March 3. She was 6 pounds 7 ounces and 19 inches long. We are so in love with her!

I might have won bragging rights in the family ... I guessed she would be a girl (since Kandi and Eric didn't find out), born on March 3 (I was just 2 hours off of the delivery time with my guess), 6 pounds 6 ounces (just 1 ounce off) and 19 inches long. I also said that they would name her Camdyn, which was the other name they happened to be talking about! I had been buying girl clothes since last October, because I was so sure Kandi was having a girl!

We left after basketball on Saturday to go meet Tessa. It was a very fast trip!

I just loved snuggling this sweet girl!

And so did the rest of my family!











I think Uncle Justin was loving the snuggles too!!


Big Brother, Calvin, sure loves her!

We got to their house around 3:30 and spent a few hours with them. We decided to get a hotel this time so that the kids could swim. We also thought maybe Calvin would like to spend some extra time with us, and then Kandi and Eric could rest for a bit too.

We had fun swimming!










On Sunday morning, we went to Josh and Kayla's apartment. We had spent time with them on Saturday at Kandi and Eric's house, but we hadn't seen their new place. It was super nice! Then we headed back to Kandi and Eric's house for short time to get in a few last snuggles!





I love this! I jokingly sent my sisters my school picture this year. Other than one picture that Justin took from me, I have never done anything with my teacher pictures from the last 10 years. When I got to Kandi and Eric's house I couldn't believe that my picture wasn't on their fridge. (Totally kidding!) They informed it was in a very special place. The one compartment of the fridge is where Calvin decided to keep his very special treasures. Look what is part of his very special treasures. Ha! Love that kid!


Uncle Justin saying good-bye to Calvin!

We were on the road by about 10:30 that morning. It was definitely a fast trip, but so much fun!

No comments: