Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, February 8, 2016

Blizzard

We were in a blizzard in SF on Tuesday. SF hardly ever cancels school, but they did for this storm. I have taught in this district for 7 1/2 years, and I think we have had 6 no school days (and 3 of those were due to the ice storm we had one April) and 2 early dismissals.

The kids and I were home all day Tuesday.  Of course I don't know how to run our snow blower (time to learn!) ... thankfully Jade helped out and was in our neighborhood plowing, so he plowed the driveway at about 6 PM. I went back out and shoveled around 7:30, and then I spent another hour shoveling on Wednesday morning. Thankfully we had a 2-hour late start (first time since I've worked in this district!) so that I had a little extra time for shoveling.

The kids spent the whole day playing!


Jade to the rescue -- ha! We couldn't even see out our windows!


Spider Smash? Or Hulk Man?

The drive to work on Wednesday morning!

Sneaking into the bathroom during the kids' bath time ...

Jusitn got home on Wednesday night. They had some pretty bad roads on Tuesday, but Wednesday was much better for them! I was glad he was home to finish cleaning out the driveway. Ha!

No comments: