Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Eve Night

We celebrated Christmas with my family, my grandma, and my uncle's family on Christmas Eve night. Our kids loved helping Oma open her gifts. :)


We were all tired after being at Oma's house, but the kids were excited to get to the farm and see all of the Christmas lights. They loved the nativity scene.

My dad is very talented, and has made some beautiful Christmas decorations for the farm!

Grandpa and Grandma had a gift for the kids to open before bedtime.


They loved their new jammies!

We were missing Calvin in these pictures, but he was able to open his on Saturday morning. 






It is safe to say that we were exhausted! I did manage to stay up and watch the Raiders win! :)

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

No comments: