Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, September 11, 2015

Labor Day Weekend - Monday

Our last summer weekend at the lake flew by. I'm so sad. I just wasn't ready to say good-bye to summer.

We had one more morning to paddle board. Justin and I were both a bit tired, so we didn't go as far on Monday, but it was still a nice work out.
Our kids love the jet ski!
Jax tubed with Miles and Darin behind the jet ski.

We swam off the dock again. I didn't get in this time ...





After lunch, we packed up and headed to my parent's house for the afternoon. Jaxon found one of Kiki's puppies to snuggle with. :)

I didn't really take any pictures, but we had a great afternoon playing with Logan and Ryleigh and a yummy supper from my parents. Then we headed home to unpack, mow, and gear up for week one of school (for me).

One quick farm picture ... :)

No comments: