Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, September 28, 2015

Birthday Party!!

Party time!!

We celebrated Jaxon turning 4 and Calvin turning 3 since their birthdays are just a week apart!

The weather was perfect for being outside!


Jaxon decided a month ago that he not only wanted a superhero party, but that boys had to wear superhero shirts in order to be there. Well ... by Friday evening, that turned into Justin running out to get the girls each a shirt, and by Saturday afternoon that turned into me running to quickly buy a shirt too!

It turned out so cute though!!!

Jax was pretty excited about his gifts!








I spent Friday evening making these two cakes! I always love how they turn out (but during the baking/decorating process I usually hate myself for not calling DQ and ordering an ice cream cake)!





We had such a fun party ... my whole family was there, along with Justin's parents and grandparents and my aunt and cousin. Thanks to each of you for celebrating with us!

No comments: