Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, September 20, 2015

A few more pictures ...

This kid. 
He will do everything he's not suppose to do ... but I sure love his creativity ... and I think it's a little funny that Justin took the picture before making him get down. I can say that playhouse has held up well for as much use as it has gotten. I'm not going to lie - this wasn't the first time a child has been on the roof of that thing!

"I look like Grandma when she wears her glasses like this." :)


Jordyn and Mara planned to dress alike for school. :)

Grilling at the neighbor's house!

Gizmo is my boy. This dog very rarely leaves my side. If he's not sleeping on me at night, he's on the floor right next to my bed. He's always next to me on the couch or even sits on the floor in the kitchen while I make meals. Justin won't admit it, but I think he's jealous that Gizmo likes me more. :)

She is her mommy's daughter! One of my favorite things to do is sit outside and read!

This shocked me ... there was a grasshopper on my chair, and Jordyn (without any hesitation) walked over and picked it up!


Jordyn's homework - a timeline about her life!

Jordyn earned a star in music for being very kind to a classmate who needed a partner.

"MOM! I look like Daddy with my Oakleys on!"

This boy loves anything that involves super heroes!

Reading books together!

No comments: