Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, August 10, 2015

Another weekend at the lake!

We headed to Okoboji on Friday. (another week of packing, leaving, unpacking, repacking and leaving -- and I love every minute of it!). We went to the concert at Arnold's Park on Friday night when we got there.

A little bit of glow stick fun!



On Saturday morning I paddled boarded with Megan.

Megan and I hadn't seen each for a whole week (ha!) so we were excited to catch up with each other.


Then I headed back to the house. We waited for Darin, Kathryn and the boys to arrive! After lunch the five of us, Justin's dad, Darin and Miles headed out on the boat for a couple of hours.



A new competition for Justin and Megan. Headstands ON the Maui Mat. Ha!



Then we took naps, and then we played on the deck! Love my sweet boy!



We celebrated Emmet's 1st birthday!




Then we headed to Barefoot for some dinner. I joked that they didn't give me the memo to wear a Barefoot shirt too! (Actually, I had one along, but I was already dressed and didn't feel like changing.)

Then we head to Arnold's Park for a few rides and ice cream!


I love this place!

No comments: