Three Kids

Three Kids

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jordyn ~ Last Day of Kindergarten!

Jordyn's last day of Kindergarten was last Wednesday. As much as I was excited for my school year to be over and for summer to arrive, I was not ready for her to be done with Kindergarten. She loved everything about school, and almost everyday when I would pick her up, she would tell me "it was the best day ever!" We loved her teacher and everything she did! She made some incredible friends and learned so much!

I thought it was ridiculous that I was crying as I picked her up on the last day, but then Megan drove by me, rolled down her window and she was crying too. The two of us cried on the first day of school, and here we were on the last day crying again. Thank goodness for sunglasses!

I took this before school on Wednesday morning (and ignore the deck -- it's getting re-done this week) ...


One more picture with Mrs. Preheim ...


We celebrated by having lunch with Megan, Zach and Brody. :)


Onto summer!

No comments: