Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The last week!

Each time I think that things will slow down, they only get busier! I have been running nonstop ... I wish I could say that it was running on the treadmill, but workouts have been put aside the last week!

The first few pictures are of Elfie and the kids from the last week or so ... :)










Last Saturday night we had Justin's work party, and then spent the rest of the evening with our friends. We had so much fun, and the kids had a blast at the farm with my parents! They got to decorate a Christmas tree in my dad's shop, help Grandma with some decorating and made a gingerbread house!



We had 2 Christmas programs on Sunday. (Those pictures were in a previous post.)

On Monday I stayed home with Jaxon. He had a very low fever through the evening/night on Sunday, so we kept him home on Monday - after 7 AM, he didn't have a fever, and he never showed any signs of being sick! We spent the day watching movies and doing puzzles. :) Looking back, we are wondering if the fever was due to the flu mist from earlier the week. Maybe - maybe not? He got the flu mist several week after the girls, because the day he was suppose to get it, he had fallen at preschool (with an accidental push from his sister), hit his nose and ended up with a bloody nose. So, we had to hold off with the mist.

Jax fell asleep on the way to drop the girls off at school.


He refused to look at me for the picture, but he did a lot of this puzzle on his own! :)


I did enjoy my day at home snuggling and playing with him, and overall I was very thankful that he really wasn't terribly sick! 

On Monday night, I went to my hometown for a funeral visitation. A family friend who was 36 passed away from cancer. I am so glad that I was able to go to the visitation. We are thankful that Mike is pain free after a 3 year battle with cancer.

Tuesday was a pretty low-key night. 

On Wednesday night I had GEMS. We went caroling and did a service project. My friend, Carrie, and I are the counselors for a group of third grade girls. They are so sweet and are fun to spend time with!

On Thursday night I ran to another Christmas party for just a little while!

Friday night was spent looking at the Christmas lights at the falls, on Saturday I painted with a friend, and on Sunday we had nursery duty and another Christmas program that evening (pictures to come soon of all of those things)! 

And now we're heading into another busy week! :)

No comments: