Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, March 14, 2014

A Few Pictures ...

It is getting harder to stay on top of this blog! I often wait until the evening to upload pictures and write new blog posts, but lately I have just been so exhausted at night and I keep pushing it off ... right along with folding laundry that I keep putting off (for way too many days). :)

Here's a few pictures from the last few days ...

This made me laugh ... Jax was struggling to sleep the other night, so I had him on the couch reading. He fell asleep like this ...



Our girls love to draw, color, cut, glue ... check out the crowns that Jordyn made for her and Relzie!


The 1st-3rd graders had their music program at the school that I teach at last week. I brought the girls along with me on Thursday night. They had so much fun!



This sweet dog doesn't get much blog time anymore ... but Gizmo sure looked cute after getting groomed last week!


We have a fun weekend planned ... celebrating my birthday! Ahh ... two more days of being 30!

No comments: