Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to get caught up on the last week! It has been so busy ... I feel like I'm running a marathon on no sleep and it's never ending. :) Last Sunday we celebrated birthdays with our families, I had conferences until 8:00 on Tuesday, we went to ChuckECheese's on Wednesday to celebrate birthdays, Thursday was Halloween and we were busy trick-or-treating and handing out candy, last night I did a painting class with a friend, this morning we had 8 of Jordyn's preschool friends over for a Birthday party, tonight we are going out with some friends for Justin's birthday, and tomorrow morning I am teaching Children's Church. Next week I have two more nights of conferences until 8:00 .... it has been a fun week, but I will be ready for next weekend to roll around with not much planned!!

No comments: