Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012 Part 2


We had three Christmas celebrations on Christmas Eve. We spent the morning/afternoon with Justin's parents, Darin, Kathryn and Miles. Grandma Helen joined us later in the afternoon.

Our girls were pretty excited about opening gifts!


We had Jax sit in the high chair to open gifts - it was a little easier to keep things under control that way! Ha!






Darin and Miles opening a truck that our girls picked out for Miles ...





Playing with their new cash register ...


This picture makes me laugh so hard!


Grandma Helen gave our kids a season pass to the zoo again this year - Jayla's reaction was so cute. She clapped and yelled "Yeah!"


Thanking Great Grandma Helen ...





This little guy was worn out from the gift opening ...


After supper, we headed to my grandma's house to spend the rest of the evening with my mom's side of the family. We had a great time ... but I realized that in the chaos of chasing our kids (and searching for 20 minutes for Jaxon's lost paci) that we never took a single picture. We had a nice time though and continued to eat way too much! I think I ate more that day than I do in several days combined!

After spending the evening at my grandma's house, we headed to my parents' house to stay overnight. The girls were pretty excited for Santa to come during the night!

Christmas day pictures to come soon ...

No comments: