Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our Little Football Player!

Thanks to Pinterest, I had a great idea for pictures of Jaxon! 

If you know me, you know that I love football. I grew up watching it all. the. time. When I was in elementary (maybe 3rd grade?) I even managed to answer some football trivia questions and got my entire class out of running laps in PE. :) Such a proud moment. Ha!

Justin played college football, as did my brother. Growing up, I was around it a lot!

I hate when summer ends, but I can't wait for football to start!

So, with my love of football and obviously Justin's love of football, when I saw the idea on Pinterest, I knew we had to take these ...

















I bought the brown onesie, and I had Justin do the painting. We love the pictures! We wish that in some of the pictures the toys weren't in the background of them or that the seesaw and Jordyn weren't in the background, however, with a kid that moves as much as Jaxon does we were willing to snap the photos anywhere that he would sit or stand still!

We sure love our little football player! :)

1 comment:

Meggan said...

I love them!! He looks so cute!