Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Trip to the Dentist!

Jordyn and Jayla both went to the dentist this week. Jordyn had been there once, but this was Jayla's first trip there. The girls were super excited to go - I wish I would be half as excited as them when it's my turn to go! Ha!

I had Jordyn go first. I had talked to her about being brave and showing Jayla what to do. The second Jordyn sat in the chair she opened her mouth as wide as it could go. I started to laugh and told her she could wait until the hygienist told her to open.

She did great and smiled through the whole appointment! :)


I love our dentist office. It's all females that work there, which helps out my girls a lot! 


Two thumbs up for no cavities!


Jayla was a little more nervous about her turn, so I actually had to hold her. I had the hygienist take a quick picture of Jayla. (So, since I held her the whole time, I was only able to get one picture.)

Jayla had zero cavities as well, and she was all smiles when she was done!


The girls were both excited about their new toothbrushes, toothpaste, princess floss and stickers that they got for being so brave!

I could not have asked for an easier trip to the dentist with Jordyn and Jayla. I was so proud of them! :) 

No comments: