Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sky VBS 2012

Two weeks ago, the girls and I went to VBS for 5 nights! I helped with Jordyn's group. We had a great time, but 5 nights was a bit exhausting for 2 and 3 year olds! We didn't get home until almost 9:00 every night, so our bedtime routine was really off. 

However, the girls had fun, and we are still singing VBS songs and yelling "No matter who you are, trust God!"

Our first night of VBS ... and the picture attempt was a bit unsuccessful. :)




Just a few random pictures from throughout the week. I didn't even think to bring my camera, so I just took these off the church website and from a friend ...


Since Jayla is just 2, her age group didn't so the same things as the other kids, but she sure did some wonderful things. :)


They made capes - and she proudly wears it here at home while she runs around the house!




Jordyn was really excited for the program - her grandparents were there to watch her and Aunt Kiki too. She was going to sing and dance ... and then 20 minutes before the program, she fell on the sidewalk and scraped her arm and knee. Total meltdown, and I hardly got her up there to sing.  Sweet Zachary held her hand ...


... and then look closely ... a she got bumped in the head (very lightly - I saw the whole thing), and that sent her into another total meltdown. I was in the front row and she came screaming to me. I did get her back up to sing a few other songs, but her excitement just wasn't there. 

Wouldn't you know it, the second we got into the car that night she was singing and dancing.  Just a little stage fright. :)

I am so glad that we were able to be a part of VBS!

1 comment:

-Nicole said...

We had the same exact theme at our VBS. :)