Three Kids

Three Kids

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Giraffes!

I wanted to wait until closer to Halloween to post pictures of the girls in their costumes, but after they arrived in the mail today (and Jordyn begged to wear her giraffe), I just had to share these!!!! The girls look so cute!

This is one of my favorite pictures that I have of the two ...

Jordyn wanted to hold Jayla, but she wouldn't look at me for a picture - Jayla was enjoying it though!

I think that I am going to tie pink bows around the horns - just to add a little girly touch. :)


Adorable!

Jordyn wanted to sit just like Jayla, but of course she didn't want to smile for the camera!
Depending on the weather, we may take the girls to the Zoo Boo this weekend. I don't mind if it's a little cool out, but there's a chance for rain, so we'll wait and see!

2 comments:

Five Guys and a Gal said...

Too cute!!! ;) How fun. Jayla sure loves her sister.

Lauren said...

The cutest thing EVER!!!!!! :)