Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rice Cereal: Take One!

Jayla had rice cereal for the first time on Sunday! (Yes, just as I say each week, I am way behind on sharing pictures! I have many pictures from the last week to share!)

Jayla did okay with the cereal. She's not quite 4 months old yet, but she eats constantly, and I was hoping that if she ate some cereal, it would give me a little break from feeding her. :) She LOVES to eat!

I just love this picture ... such a big girl in the high chair! Her smile just melts my heart!
Jordyn had to know exactly what was going on ...



Lots of the cereal made its way back to the bib ... she was trying hard to figure out what to do with her tongue!

All done! :)

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Adorable pictures! She is just too cute!!

Lee Anne said...

Yum! Another milestone....eating solids! Hope big sister doesn't pass on her picky eating habits to little sister! Ha! Maybe when she sees how excited Jayla hopefully gets over certain foods Jordyn will decide to give them a try!

Hoping it's giving you a break! Can't be easy chasing a toddler and feeding a newborn.

This week school starts for you??? I can't remember....I just know it's soon.

Abby said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is so adorable!

Jess :) said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO behind!!! That probably doesn't even cover how behind I truly am. :)

Jayla CAN'T be that big already!?? Oh my goodness. :) Her SMILE is just precious. I can see how it melts your heart.