Three Kids

Three Kids

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The 4 of Us!

This post has more pictures of the 4 of us from the wedding. It was fun to have our whole family dressed up ... I was a Matron of Honor, Justin was a Groomsman, Jordyn was the Flower Girl, and Jayla had a matching dress to Jordyn so that she would feel special as well. :)

Aunt Kandi and Jordyn had matching green shoes. :) Jordyn had a difficult time leaving hers on though.

This one makes me laugh ...











Trying to get a picture of the 4 of us ... Jordyn kept trying to hug Jayla ...





7 comments:

Jordan said...

Great pictures!!

Lauren said...

So beautiful!! Y’all make one gorgeous family!!!!

Lee Anne said...

I bet you had a blast! Family wedding are so much fun. We have one Labor day weekend and I can't wait!

Love the new blog look!

Hope your transitioning back into school okay (is that possible?). Trying to enjoy every last second of my days off before I am doing the same.

Five Guys and a Gal said...

Love the new family picture. what a beautiful family you have. I checked out the dance on youtube. So fun!!
Hope going back to school is going as well as it can for you...

Everday Edwards said...

What an adorable family! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Come back soon. I'll visiting you also!

Jaimi

Five Guys and a Gal said...

Love the new family picture. You have a beautiful family!

I watched the youtube video. So fun! My brother gets married in April and we're already all excited.

Hope school is going well for you.... ugh...I'm sad to go back.

Everday Edwards said...

Also, Love the J's! :o)