Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Perfect Summer Night

The weather was perfect for being outside tonight. So, while I cleaned up dinner, Justin and Jordyn went to play with the sidewalk chalk. I think Justin might have more fun with this than Jordyn! Jordyn is showing off Daddy's first drawing ...
All I heard was Elmo, Elmo, Elmo, Elmo ... she was so excited!
Then the ice cream truck came! How exciting! I've never seen it in our neighborhood.

Eating their treats - Jordyn ate from hers and Justin's.
Look who else Daddy drew ...
The Sesame Street gang ... who will probably get washed off if it rains tonight. Jordyn was loving the artwork!
Jayla hung out in the shade in her stroller ...
After sidewalk chalk, ice cream, a Popsicle, and bubbles, Jordyn was a mess! She went straight to the bathtub after playing outside.

I wish summer didn't have to go so fast. We start school so early in SD - I go back on August 10, and students start on August 16. It's coming too fast!

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Justin could have a job as a cartoon artist! Very nice job! I am not surprised Jordyn was so excited! They look like the real deal!

Oh girl....I am so sorry your summer is ending so soon. I thought it was bad that ours was half over! UGH! I keep telling myself that MOST people work all summer so I need to buck-up and quit whining. That pep talk isn't working very well though....

Lauren Kelly said...

Your husband is quite the artist!!!!!!!!! HAHA! :)