Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Monday-Wednesday

I have so many posts that I want to share, but I just can't seem to find the time to get caught up! This one has pictures from Monday-Wednesday. I'll have to get caught up on the rest later!

We had a nice week - we went on walks, Jordyn swam in our pool, we went to Justin's softball game, Jayla had a wellness check, and Justin and I went to the Sugarland concert (that was on Thursday so I'll wait to share since this is only Mon-Wed).

These pictures are a little random!

Jordyn loves to wear her daddy's shoes ...
She also loves to play in the dog food ...
... throwing it everywhere for one reason ...
... so that she has something to sweep up ...
Thankfully, Gizmo usually eats most of it off the floor since Jordyn isn't the best at sweeping! Ha!

Jordyn got a new "scratch and sniff" Twins hat! There are little candies next to the Twins logo that smell fruity. Do they make these in adult sizes? (This was at Justin's game on Tuesday - she LOVES to cheer for her daddy!!)
She slept for about 5 minutes on the way home from the game ... and she put her hat on like this. She often wears it sideways ... a little gangsterish ...
She likes her pool and would NOT look at me for a single picture ...

We enjoyed LOTS of smiles from this cutie this week ...

Hopefully I will caught up on soon on posts! :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Looks like you guys had a great week! :-)