Three Kids

Three Kids

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jordyn & Jayla

Jordyn LOVES her baby sister. We are so happy that the transition of having a new baby in the house has gone well for Jordyn. She's a great helper with Jayla - she loves to hold her, kiss her, tickle her feet, and give her paci to her if she's crying. She can't wait to see her each morning when she wakes up and also when I pick her up from daycare. Jordyn loves to talk about "Jay Jay." A few days ago we had Jayla in the carseat - Justin and I were both getting to ready to go to church - and Jordyn sat right in the front of the carseat and talked to Jayla while we were getting ready. Jayla was wide awake during this and just kept smiling at Jordyn. I couldn't get the camera fast enough, but I really wish I could have gotten it on our video camera. It was so sweet! These two girls are going to be great friends! :)

The pictures that I have on this post are cute - but the sun was shining on them, so the quality isn't the best. I didn't want to move them though, because Jordyn was so comfy holding Jayla. :)
Kisses ...
Helping Jayla with her paci ...


Helping again ...
Jordyn sometimes takes Jayla's paci out to kiss her - we've tried to show her that Jayla can keep her paci, and Jordyn can still kiss her ... the look on Jayla's face cracks me up. I think she's asking for help. Ha!

We love these girls dearly!

2 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

Soooo sweet!! I can see them having a wonderful relationship as they get older!!! :)

Abby said...

Sisterly love. that is so adorable!