Three Kids

Three Kids

Monday, September 21, 2009

Jordyn's Announcement

Hi Friends! Jordyn would like to share some news ...



Yep, that's right ... around April 23, 2010, Jordyn will be a big sister! We could not be more thrilled! Jordyn and her sibling will be about 18 months apart. I know she will be a wonderful big sister!


We have definitely been blessed with our precious Jordyn, and baby #2 will be just as big of a blessing.


I am about 9 weeks along and feeling great. Not only am I feeling great, but can I tell you what is even better?!?! Absolutely NO fertility pills/treatments/bloodwork/dr. appointments were needed this time around. That in itself is just an incredible blessing to me. Going through for about 16 months last time was difficult, and I am so happy it wasn't needed this time! The procedure that I had done back in December of 2007 must have taken care of the problem!


God Is Good!

15 comments:

Jordan said...

Congratulations!!! = )

Jess :) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! As you just witnessed, as well as the ENTIRE school, I am soooooo thrilled for you, Justin, and little Miss Jordyn! I can't even put into words how excited I am for you.

I know that this is such a huge blessing to you and Justin. God is so good!

Again, a BIG Congratulations!

Love you lots,
Jess :)

Lee Anne said...

Such incredible news! I am so happy for your family. What a joy!

Thanks for including me on the BIG news! So glad you are feeling so well and I will pray for a smooth pregnancy!!

Happy Monday indeed!!

Lee Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Four Guys and a Gal said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you. Such a blessing. Jordyn will be a great big sister.

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for you guys!!! =)

Dandelion Momma said...

Oh, Jess! That is wonderful! I am so happy for all three of you.

Jenna said...

CONGRATS! That's so wonderful! :) What a blessing!

Jenna

Katie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Lauren said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What an adorable shirt - almost as cute as who's wearing it!

Chris & Taera Mulder said...

YAY!!!!! We are so happy for you!!! Congrats! :) That is a wonderful way to start my Monday! :)

Chris & Taera

Lauren Kelly said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :)

Katie Spinks said...

congrats thats very exciting for all of you!!

Abby said...

Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking...what procedure did you have done? I just had a laparoscopy. I'm hoping that will help me, but I was just curious what you did... If you don't want to share, that's fine. abselli@hotmail.com.

Congrats again! How wonderful!

Lindsay said...

What a wonderful thing. Congrats to all of you!