Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Game Day!

One of the best things about fall is FOOTBALL! Although I wasn't ready for summer to be over with, I am completely excited for college football! I grew up watching football every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night. Both Justin and my brother played college football ... so I have never been away from it! Our UNI Panthers are playing the Iowa Hawkeyes this weekend. We really wish we could be there ... however, the 6-7 hour drive there is what made our decision to stay home and watch it on TV. We're hoping to get to at UNI game in Cedar Falls sometime this year. Thankfully, UNI will be playing at SDSU this fall, so we'll be able to make the short trip up there for sure!


Go Panthers! :)

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I can't say I am much into college ball, but can relate to the love of football season starting!! Hope you enjoy your day of football!!