Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wound Up!

Jordyn was so wound up tonight! We probably didn't help out any ... at 9:00, which is normally her time to eat a bowl of cereal and then milk and then go to bed, the three of us were dancing and singing around the house. (Yes, we're weird like that ... but we love to do it ... and so does Jordyn!) Jordyn could not stop giggling/screeching/screaming. It was so funny! Here she is with her daddy ...Showing off her dance moves ...
All smiles!
She danced so much she needed a break ... but still all smiles ...
And finally in her high chair for her cereal ... still wound up ...
We're willing to give up a little sleep time for lots of fun, smiles, and giggles! Of course getting her down to sleep has been a little challenging, but she does a pretty good job of putting herself to sleep in her crib - not without playing and rolling for the first 20 minutes though! It's fun to listen to her on the monitor talking to herself.

Justin and I are watching Deadliest Catch right now. This is one show that I thought I would NEVER like - I was wrong. I am totally into it right now. Time to sign off - I need to pay attention to the show!

Good Night!

3 comments:

Chris & Taera Mulder said...

I love the pictures! I wish we lived closer! :) Jess give me a call sometime after 1pm your time. I'd love to chat before I start working next week!

Lee Anne said...

So cute! She certainly was having a good time!!

We love The Deadliest Catch as well. Not sure what it is about that show...

Lauren Kelly said...

Your family is so precious!!!! And what's that phrase, you can sleep when you're gone?? haha!!!