Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Pictures

We're home! We had a great time at the lake this weekend, and for once, we had some decent weather! The weather this summer hasn't been great, so we were thrilled to have 2 days of sun ... in a row! I updated this morning about our fun weekend. (that post is below this one) Our afternoon was just as great! Jordyn took another 3 hour nap, and I had time at the pool all by myself. For the first hour that I was at the pool, I had the whole place to myself. I don't remember the last time I had just "me time" ... other than getting groceries, running errands, working out ... and can I tell you that I enjoyed it so much! I just floated away in the pool. A few people came down after about an hour, but the pool area was still very quiet. It was very relaxing ... and I got to work on my much needed tan. :)

I didn't take too many pictures this weekend. I didn't get any of Jordyn in the pool. We have it on our video camera, but no pictures this time.

Here's Jordyn before we left for dinner last night. We walked to the Wharf ... doesn't she look so big in her stroller? She is growing way too fast!
Here's Jordyn hanging out with 2 of her very favorite people (well, Gizmo is a dog, not a person, but you know what I mean) ...
Full of smiles!
Daddy, Jordyn, and Grandpa Marlin ... all dressed in plaid. :)
After dinner we took the boat over to Arnold's Park. Here's Daddy and Jordyn ...
... And Grandma Shelli
Mommy and Jordyn ...
Snuggling with Daddy ...
A view of the lake from our boat ride ...
And finally ... Justin was in Omaha most of last week. On Thursday night he emailed me a picture that he had taken with his cell phone. The email said, "You're going to be jealous ... the UNC baseball team and their fans are staying at my hotel. The whole hotel has been transformed into the UNC for the college world series." The picture was of the front desk and how it was all decorated with UNC things. Yep, I was pretty jealous. Justin came home on Friday and said he had something for me ...
He got me a UNC world series t-shirt since I wasn't there to see the team. He's just so sweet! :)

Have a great week! :)

4 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

How fun!!!!!! Jordyn is just precious!!!!!!!!! :)

Lee Anne said...

Love summer! Glad to hear you got some "me" time. All mommy's need that. Lots of great weather ahead this week.

Katie Spinks said...

thanks for your note - got it this morning it was just what I needed at the right time you will know why when I post my blog which will probably be tomorrow!! keep praying and thinking bout me I need it...

Chris and Robyn said...

Jordyn is getting so big :) She is so cute! It looks like you're having a fun summer. Miss you bunches!