Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thursday Night

The wedding weekend pictures have to be done in multiple posts ... we packed so much into one weekend! We'll start with Thursday ...

Thursday evening all of the bridesmaids (minus one since she wasn't in town yet) and the bride went to get pedicures and manicures. I LOVE getting a pedicure ... and my sisters had never had one! We had so much fun! My sisters came to my house so that we could all head to the mall together. They arrived dressed quite similar (which didn't surprise me ... they are twins, and yes, they often wear similar clothes ... many times not planned). Anyway, they didn't want me to feel left out, so they had me change clothes and dress like them ....

It got a little funnier when Justin met us at the mall to get Jordyn. (He had been in a golf tournament, so I had to take Jordyn with me first, and then Justin came and picked her up.) Aren't these outfits great? Totally NOT planned!

My sisters and I getting pedicures. :)Devin, Des, and Steph getting pedicures .... (don't mind the person in the bottom of the picture ... I don't know her)
Our toes all done ...
After pedicures/manicures, we went out for a little food! Here's Devin and I ...
The whole group (minus one bridesmaid). If you're wondering, yes, this was a big bridal party ... Devin's 2 sisters, myself and my 2 sisters, and 2 friends all stood up for her.
Our evening was so much fun! This was my first time out with just girls since Jordyn was born! Wow, that's over 7 months! We had so much fun celebrating with Devin!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love pedicures. Too cute how you guys matched! =]