Three Kids

Three Kids

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Little Fish!

We are having a great day! We woke up to sunshine! Yay!!! Jordyn and I ran a quick errand this morning, and then we headed off on our morning walk.

Here's Jordyn and Gizmo before the walk. They were so excited to go! (and Jordyn thinks it's great when Gizmo comes near her - she wants to play with him so bad)
Jordyn took a 2 hour nap after our walk, and then it was time for the pool! We bought Jordyn a little pool about 4 weeks ago, but we haven't been able to use it because the weather has been so crummy. I got it out today, and she LOVED it! After an hour I decided we better head in the house. She wasn't too thrilled when I took her out!

Here's our little fish ...




I hope the sun stays out for the rest of day, but they are predicting more rain and storms for late afternoon/evening. I hope they're wrong. I am heading to the fitness center when Justin gets home from work, and I am hoping to go one more walk with all of us tonight.

Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

So stinkin precious! She's adorable!

Jess :) said...

So cute!! Seriously...how did you survive on the walk? I'm just NOT a fan of this sticky, icky weather!! Yes, I just rhymed...guess I'm missing teaching too much! Okay, NOT true!

Anyways, check your school mail. Robyn emailed you/the whole 2nd grade team, but I was on the phone with her when she did it. So, hopefully one those nights works for you! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

Wow, she is absolutely precious!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know you stopped by...I'm kinda embarrassed the "dook hole wax" is the first thing you read about us! ha!

You have a beautiful family!