Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, June 7, 2009

After the Wedding & the Reception

BJ and Devin's wedding was beautiful! I don't have pictures from the ceremony, because I forgot to give my camera to someone who could take pictures. However, I know the photographer got MANY wonderful pictures, and we can't wait to see them.

Here's the new bride and groom on the party bus after the ceremony ...

Congratulations, BJ and Devin! We love you!
Justin and I
A little dip ... (and no I'm not calling BJ a name)
My sisters and I
Here we are with our new sister! We love you, Devin, and we are so excited to welcome you into the VanBriesen family!
The reception was wonderful ... lots of fun, great toasts, wonderful food, and a fabulous time with family and friends!
The newlyweds!
My sisters and I ... do you think we have enough pictures of the three of us? (There's actually more, I just didn't post them all.)
The bridesmaids, minus Kayla because she was taking the picture.
Grandpa Buzz and Grandma Ronda with Jordyn
Grandpa Marlin and Grandma Shelli with Jordyn
Here's Jordyn right before it was time to get her PJ's on for the night. :)


I think that I have one more wedding post to do ... :)

No comments: