Three Kids

Three Kids

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Smiles :)

I just love seeing this adorable face!

We have definitely been enjoying the beautiful spring weather! We are loving outside walks and lots of fresh air. Jordyn doesn't care for the bright sun (and she doesn't like sunglasses), but she loves to be outside as long as she is in some shade. Yesterday I carried her across the street to get the mail, and would you believe it, she reached for it and carried all of our mail the whole way back to the house? She's got a pretty good grip!

It was an early morning at the Overman's, so we're off to bed! Good Night!

4 comments:

Lauren Kelly said...

She is total cuteness!! Can I please come baby-sit???? haha!!!! :o)

Jenna said...

I love baby smiles! She is so cute! :)

Jess :) said...

Sorry, Lauren...that's my job!!! ;)

Super cute baby (getting grown up) face!! We're going to have so much fun this summer! I can't wait!

Lauren said...

Her entire little face lights up, doesn't it? :) She sounds like she'll be a big "helper "to you as she gets bigger!