Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

We hope that you are enjoying your Easter weekend! I definitely enjoyed having my day off yesterday! (and am excited that we have Monday off too) Jordyn took a really long nap yesterday morning, which allowed me time to get most of the house work done. Then Jordyn and I went on a little shopping trip to the mall. :) Jordyn loves to shop! She needed new tights and shoes for church tomorrow to go with her Easter dress. After shopping we went for a walk (with Daddy and Gizmo) since it was nice outside. Then out for dinner and home to watch a movie. By 11:00, I was exhausted!!
I have some random pictures to show from the last few days. I was feeling a little under the weather the last few days, so I didn't get these uploaded sooner.
Jordyn is always full of smiles!





Talking to Aunt Kayla on the phone! (Jordyn was holding the phone too - she grabbed it from my hands - but once I got the camera out she wasn't interested in holding the phone anymore. She did "talk" to Aunt Kayla though.)

Trying green beans for the first time - she loves them! So far she has had sweet potatoes, squash, and green beans - vegetables have been a success so far! :)


Enjoy your Saturday!

Happy Easter!

No comments: