Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This & That

*This post is a little random ... so hang in there with me! :)
We hope that you are all having a great week! Jordyn is still battling her cold. She has had low fevers off and on since Friday night. I just feel so badly for her - I want it to go away! Her cough is still bad at times and she is very congested. She has her 4 month check up on Thursday, so we're anxious to see what he has to say about her cold (and her 4 month stats). We are so ready to be done with the breathing monitor. It was kind of a tease when we didn't have to use it for about 2 or 3 days since she was doing so well. Then her darn cold had to make a comeback. Through all of it though, she has continued to be quite happy! Here are a few pictures from Sunday night (in some cute pj's from Taera and Chris).


I didn't get an update done on Saturday, but here are few pictures from Saturday. Justin's parents and brother were here for a little while. Jordyn received lots of love from them! :)
Grandpa and Jordyn
Snuggling with Grandma. Jordyn wasn't feeling real great Saturday morning.
Reading Brown Bear Brown Bear with Uncle Darin. This is her new favorite book!!

So ... was anyone else as upset as I was with the Bachelor last night? My friend, Jess, had a little info from an inside source, so we had known since last week the basics of what was about to happen last night. I can hardly wait (NOT!) to see what After the Rose Part II has in store for us tonight!

Time to make some dinner. We are having Chicken Tortilla Soup - my friend, Robyn, shared a great recipe that is so simple to make! YUM!

1 can nacho cheese soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can tomato soup
1 can chicken broth
1 can green chilies
1 large can of chicken
*mix it up and heat... it really only takes about 5 minutes to heat up :)
Crumble tortilla chips and shredded cheese on top of each bowl.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Chris said...

First, I LOVE the pjs! They look so cute on her! It helps that she's ADORABLE! :) We love reading your blog! Secondly, I was not impressed by the Bachelor last night! He's a jerk! Hope you get some help for Jordyn's cold! Love, Taera & Chris

Lauren Kelly said...

Those pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Hope she gets to feeling better!!!!! That soup sounds YUMMY!!!! :o)

The Ginskeys said...

Can't wait to try the recipe out.
Thanks.
I was not happy about the whole Bachelor thing, but it grew on me. Just wish it didn't have to happen on TV...keep it private. I still like Jason though - probably bad of me.