Three Kids

Three Kids

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayer Requests

I love reading random blogs about families and meeting different people through the blogging world. I am thrilled that I can share our family story with so many people, and that I am able to learn their family stories as well! It is absolutely amazing to me how many different blogs you can find through another person! The blogging world is quite incredible!
I am finding through many blogs that there are so many families hurting ... everything from an ill family member, the death of a family member, infertility (which hits my heart hard), failed adoptions, job losses ... and the list could go on. Each time I come across one of these blogs (which is often), I stop and say a prayer for that person/family. Although you may not come across the same, if any, of the same blogs as me, please just take a moment to pray for some of these difficult issues that families are dealing with.
After reading so many blogs with these difficult stories, I have found so many more blessings in my life ... and I am sure you can find more in your own life.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Thanks for this blog. I think you have a great idea. Sometimes I come across these sad blogs and I say, "wow, i can't believe what they are going thru," but I need to remember to actually pray not just talk about needing to pray. I don't know if you have read much of my blog, but my husband lost his job 5 months ago. Praying became as easy as breathing when we we're knocked to our knees in such a way. But now 5 months later even though we are still looking for employment, somehow I have to remind myself to pray. Isn't it crazy how our human nature takes over? We have been so blessed in the process from so many people praying for us. I know God has a plan. Thanks again girl!