Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Little Weekend Get-A-Way

Hi Friends! We hope that you had a great weekend! On Friday night we decided that we wanted to get away for a little while. So, on Saturday we packed up (felt like we packed up the whole house by the time we had Jordyn and the dog ready to go) and headed to Okoboji. We stayed with Justin's parents at their condo Saturday night. It was very relaxing! We did just a little shopping and went out to eat, but mostly we just lounged around all day. This morning we packed everything up again and headed to my parent's house for lunch. My grandparents and BJ & Devin joined us for lunch. My mom made my favorite ... spaghetti!!! YUM!
We had a great weekend with both of our families ... of course we missed my sisters and Justin's brother! My sisters just got home from Florida today and Darin is heading out to California in a few days. I'm a little jealous that they have been/will be enjoying such wonderful weather ... and most importantly, the BEACH! I cannot wait for summer!
I have some pictures from the weekend, but I will post them later. (and unfortunately, our camera stopped working after taking a few pictures this morning ... so that will hopefully be fixed soon ... thank goodness we have a little older camera that still works).

2 comments:

The Ginskeys said...

Glad you were able to get away this weekend! Happy Birthday to you!!!! Have a good week.

Lauren Kelly said...

So glad you had a nice and relaxing weekend filled with good times with family :)