Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baptism (Part 2)

I am finally updating with the rest (or at least some of the rest) of the pictures from Jordyn's baptism. My sister, Kandi, took all of these.
Jordyn's beautiful dress
Jordyn was so alert during the whole ceremony. (but since she wasn't feeling well, she was not about to give up her pacifier)


We are all laughing because the pastor asked us questions, and Jordyn decided to talk just as we were about to answer them.


Jordyn loves to snuggle in her daddy's arms!

I think that Jordyn is trying to hide behind her dress because she was tired of pictures.


I know you have seen these family pictures before, but I thought I would post them again. :)



Jordyn was given some very meaningful gifts for baptism. We have such wonderful family and friends! Jordyn is so lucky to be loved by so many people. I have to share a poem with you that Jordyn received, along with a hankie, from some family friends. (Paul, Glee, and their family)

Here's a little hankie for Jordyn's baptism day.

We all fold our hands and for this baby we pray.

Today, may you hold this hankie tightly in your hand.

Again, you may carry it as you get your wedding band.

Baptized in Jesus' name - be held in His arms of love.

Bless this precious girl with God's love from above.

May angels guide your tiny feet and give you smiles to wear.

And may our Heavenly Father always keep you in His care.

Lord, bless Jordyn's parents, too, and with your loving care-

Grant them all the happiness a family can share.

How wonderful was that? We will definitely be holding onto Jordyn's hankie!

1 comment:

Jess :) said...

Soooooo cute! I just love her! :)

Even though I told you earlier tonight...I'm going to say it again ~ I hope you feel better soon and I would so give you as many of my sick days as you needed, if I could!! :) Get some rest and I'll see you in the morning!