Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Lemony Blog Award

Hi Friends! My dear friend, Jess, (great name, huh?!) nominated for me the Sweet Lemony Blog Award! Thanks so much, Jess!

And here are the rules ...
Here are the official rules of the game...
1. Put the logo on your blog post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

So I nominate ...


I met Stacey shortly after we moved to Owatonna - I was her long-term sub for 3 months while she was on maternity leave! Stacey has three of the most adorable boys. :) Check out her blog - this award is completely fitting for her since the theme of her blog this year is GRATITUDE!


I met Lee Anne at the same time I met Stacey! She was a teacher at the school where I did my long term subbing job for Stacey! Lee Anne also has boys who are just so sweet! One of my favorite memories with Lee Anne was our kickball team in Owatonna.


Heather is an incredible Christian woman. I randomly came across her son's caringbridge page about 4 years ago. She is a mom of 4 boys (including a set of triplets - one in Heaven) and an adorable daughter adopted from Guatemala. From the first time I ever read an entry on the caringbridge page, I was hooked. She still has the caringbridge page to honor her son, but she also has a blog - stop by to check it out sometime!


Stephanie and her husband, Josh, are dear friends of ours. We also met them right when we moved to Owatonna. They were from Phoenix. Justin and Josh trained/worked together at Federated Insurance. We were incredibly lucky to have them as our next door neighbors when we moved there ... they were on the other half of our duplex!! Stephanie is an incredibly strong person who has nothing but a positive attitude in life. They moved back to Phoenix about 2 1/2 years ago - we miss them so much! Someday our families are taking a Beaches vacation together!!!


Holly & Ben are friends of ours that we also met right when we moved to Owatonna. (see a trend here with Owatonna?) They were from Texas and had just moved to O-town as well. Justin and Ben trained together at Federated Insurance for 9 months, and they were also our neighbors! We haven't seen Holly in about 2 years - we got to see Ben last year on Valentine's Day. We miss them lots! Holly & Ben have some incredible news! They were on a waiting list to adopt a child - and on Thursday, their son was lovingly placed in their arms forever!

Katie and I went to elementary-high school together! A vivid memory that I have with her is rollerskating in her basement when ever I would stay at her house! Katie and Todd (who went to high school with Justin) have 2 precious children - with a 3rd one on the way!


Jenna and I met while we were at UNI! Check out her blog that shows off her incredibly cute daughter, Kaelyn! Jenna is incredibly strong in her faith, and it's so fun to read up on their family!

I stumbled upon this blog about a month ago. This is one remarkable woman! Please check out her blog. She has an adorable son who is adopted from Russia.
I love reading Katie's stories! Katie is my best friend from elementary school. Her blogging stories absolutely crack me up! Katie is getting married this summer - I am so excited for her!!!!!
Lacy is one of my closest friends from college. Check out her blog about her family and their adorable little Lane.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Thank you! I enjoy reading up on your family as well. :) I will have to do this "Sweet Lemony Blog Award" on my blog sometime as well. :)