Three Kids

Three Kids

Friday, February 6, 2009

Rubber Duckie Photo Shoot

Here are some pictures of a somewhat failed attempt of a photo shoot! :) On the other hand - we think any picture of Jordyn is cute, so maybe it wasn't a failed attempt after all! Right after we found out that we were going to have a baby, I told my friends Janeen and Nichole. They had been a huge support system to Justin and I during our many months of the infertility process. Anyway, the day after I told them ... they of course came with gifts. Janeen brought me lots of baby scrapbooking things, and Nichole brought an adorable rubber duckie outfit. Jordyn is finally getting big enough to fit in the outfit - and we thought it would be fun to have pictures. She has the outfit with matching hat and socks. It is so cute. Normally Jordyn just loves the camera, but she wasn't liking it too much last night. So - here are a few pictures ...







No comments: