Three Kids

Three Kids

Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Incredible Dad :)

Justin is absolutely an incredible father to Jordyn. He just loves her to pieces ... and we can see that Jordyn loves him right back. She loves to giggle at all of the faces her daddy makes at her.

There are so many days that I wish I had a notebook sitting by me when I listen to the conversations that Justin has with Jordyn. I would love to write down what they talk about! And some days, I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he is home alone with her. I just love watching the way he loves and takes care of Jordyn. When I came home from working out this morning, I found the two of them snuggled under a blanket on the floor. So sweet!

Such a picture moment. :)
Justin later informed that while I was gone, they made fort with the blanket and hid under it. I'm not sure who enjoys kid things more ... Jordyn or Justin! He said Jordyn loved hiding under the blanket with him.
It melts my heart watching how wonderful he is with our daughter.

4 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Such a nice tribute to Justin! It's amazing what kids bring out in our husbands, isn't it? Love it.

Lauren Kelly said...

Awwwwww, this is too precious. I think it's safe to say she's daddy's girl!!!!! :o)

Jordan said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Plus I love her name {mine is Jordan but spelled with an "a"}! =]

Jordan said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Plus I love her name {mine is Jordan but spelled with an "a"}! =]