Three Kids

Three Kids

Sunday, February 8, 2009

According to Justin ...

... Jordyn can roll over! I have yet to see it myself, but while I was working out tonight, Justin said she did it 6 times! We had been working hard with Jordyn to roll, but when she got RSV, we couldn't put her on her tummy because she would cough too much and it made it harder for her to breathe. Finally for about 4-5 days now, we have been able to put on her tummy for more than a couple of minutes. (no coughing, no problems breathing) I guess Justin had her on her tummy tonight, and she was looking cute (as she always does) so he went to get the camera and when he returned, she was on her back! So he put her back on her tummy - and she rolled right to her back again! She also rolled from her back to her tummy. She could not do this at all yesterday. We had practiced, but she couldn't do it! So - when I got home he tried to show me, but do you think Jordyn would roll over?! She had NO interest in it at all. I guess I have to take his word for it. :) I guess I'll wait for my chance to see it. :)

1 comment:

Jess :) said...

Oh, hopefully you'll get a chance to see her do it, Jess! :) That kinda stinks that Justin saw it, but you didn't. That silly little girl.

I know she'll have many more firsts, so you'll get tons of those! :)

By the way, did you see what I put on my blog for you?! If you haven't yet, go check it out! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I'll see you bright and early in the morning!

Love ya,
Jess :)